[TechAssist] TOSHIBA TV CF3062A Video Problem

  • From: "stephen senn" <ssenn12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:55:00 -0600

Howdy guys,

    I have this TV that will give a good picture some of the time, but will
get bright and start smearing the video at the bottom of the screen.  It
just gets really blurry.  Even under normal operation, it still bleeds the
red fairly bad.  Any suggestions?  I've already reflowed the Yoke board
connectors and their counterparts on the Main board.  Thanks in Advance.

Stephen

with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.