[TechAssist] TOSHIBA CF30C50

  • From: PEYETO@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 22:26:58 EDT

On this TV the problem was dead, I check everything or the usually parts all
look OK. the next step I resolver the chassis and then the TV come on. But
the costumer toll me before the TV went dead they had some problem with the
sound some channel has sound and some don't. so I check the sound and I found
some channel like 3 or 9 have no sound and the other one has it. I check if
the TV was in SAP and turn it mode off but still those channel has no sound.
I note when I turn the TV OFF and ON again I see in the screen the SAP was on
again and I know I turn it off with the remote. Do someone Know what can
cause this problem? (I have no diagram for this TV.)
Thank you for any help.
                                    Jose.

PANIAGUA TV/VCR SERVICE.
2849 Bainbridge Ave.