[TechAssist] Re: TA...NAP HD2717C101 27B800, no video..(was verticalprblm)

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 15:29:31 -0500

I had one of those and it was the vert output IC. I went through like 5
different ones from different places, and was about to just give up but
I ordered an nte replacement, put it in, and it worked!!!! Could have
knocked me over with a feather.

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"