[TechAssist] TA Mitsubishi VS4543 jagged lines...Green focus

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 08:10:35 -0400

Update on this one...I hope someone can help me finish this repair..
I fixed the focus but rotating the lens on the green CRT.
I applied HV putty to the cups of the rebuilt CRT's. Now, I can't hear the hiss
for the HV, but when
displaying a cross hatch, the vertical lines are jagged looking(all three
CRT's), the horizontal lines are
fine and steady..
Could this still be  a HV reg problem, or something else on the board.. A small
amount of fluid did leak
on the board and it wasn't too hard to clean the little bit of fluid up...
Perhaps this is a setting in the menu for H-freq...? I know how to get into the
service menu, but no print
for this unit.
Thank you.
Jeff