[TechAssist] Re: TA Mitsubishi VS4543 Green focus

  • From: "Adolph Gower" <agower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 03:57:19 -0700

Were these Pre-Assembled? If so for the POP make sure that the seal at anode
lead is good.
For out of focus , Look at the curve of the face of the crt and the face of
the tube that has good focus, I had one that It was assembled with the wrong
curve on the bowl between the fluid and the area that you can touch.as you
view the tube. Also make sure that you have used the same lenses assembly.
My problem was good focus on one side refocus as beam passed from right to
left.
Adolph Gower
Cordova TV
10275 Old Placerville Rd. Suite 5