[TechAssist] Symphonics TV Model# T19WF

  • From: "Maxwell Bailes Jr." <bailes4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassit <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:08:23 -0800 (PST)

Hello Techs,
I've got a question on this set,that I've never heard
of. This guy called and said, his TV on channel 12,19
on a cable system here in West Virginia. Gets a long
black rectangle with something like a .com address in
it. Cable company told him that they had heard of it
and that dust in the set caused it. He said volume up
and down would take it off,but it comes right back. I
asked if CC could be on. He said he made sure it was
off already. Any ideas?
TIA
Max

=====