[TechAssist] Symphonic SV209S TV Audio Information

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:01:21 -0700 (PDT)

I need the schematic for the audio section. I have replaced the audio I/C twice
and checked caps and solder joints. Hit it with freeze and traced with scope
but unable to get anything out of the I/C. If someone could scan, would be
helpful and appreciated.    Paul

Paul ,B
                                     Central TV&Video

Grover Beach Ca.