[TechAssist] Re: Symphonic SC313 Combo Service Manual need explanation ?

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 14:30:20 -0600

SC313C manual should be the correct manual.  The transformer should have
pins numbered 1 thru 16 (there is no pin 3), the secondary pins are 11 thru
16 with negative of scope (ground) to 12 and positive to 16.  That is a
strange connection since 12 is not ground but then the waveform is strange
also.  Are you saying your set does not have 15 pins on the transformer?
What is the problem with the set, does it work but makes a squeal from the
power supply?  John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.