[TechAssist] Re: Symphonic Combo TVCR Model # SC3919/ Dead unit.

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:51:56 -0500

In that model, the standby voltages are all low except for 5 volts from D641
to power the micro. If it never tries to turn on, one of the three power
safety lines to the micro may be low when the power button is pressed. pins
2, 3, and 4 on the micro are the power safety inputs, and pin 100 is the
x-ray input, which is supposed to be zero volts.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609