[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania combo SRC 2019 part id needed

  • From: "Dave Routson" <davestv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:28:34 -0600

Ok, Thanks Jeff and Jerry, if the customer leaves the unit I may go
to some more trouble to try and find
the parts but right now it appears
the customer isn't willing to spend
anymore than the check charge to
get it going so fix is off for now. The
customer removed a tape and tore
the tape unit up and destroyed the prism and probably the rack gears
so I'm not investing anymore time or
labor into it. Thanks for your help.
   Dave Routson (Dave's TV - Cleburne, TX)