[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania Tv/Vcr L19TRG Dies when VCR is started

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 22:34:29 -0400

Bill,
Either PRISM (OVM302723)
Or reel sensor or end sensors.
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com