[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania TV/VCR model 3925LC

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 12:56:12 -0600

A Sylvania 3925LC mad in 1999 or 2000 is the same as a Magnavox CCA252.  It
is 1 year newer than the CCZ252.  As to your shutdown problem, I have no
suggestions.  If it is really storm damage you can expect almost anything. I
would start by eliminating HV OVP by opening the horiz output and load the
B+ with a 40 watt bulb.  There are 2 safety lines that come out of the PS
and go to the upc.  Either one can cause shutdown.  You must have all 5
sources working from the SMPS or it will trigger the safety 2 line.  John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.
Longmont, Co