[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania TV/VCR Model SSC090

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 15:49:22 -0700

Sylvania is no longer a Philips name but belongs to Sears and is made by
Funai-Symphonic.  I am not sure if there is an equivalent Magnavox-Philips
model but others would be Emerson EWC0901, Symphonic SC309B, Sears
(Sylvania) SRT2109D, Funai F3809B, Syl 6309CB and Sym TR-WF90.  I have the
manual for the Symphonic SC309B on paper.  If I am not mistaken that model
has the AC PS and the DC PS on the same board along with the deflection. (if
not, let me know and I may have a Mag model that is the same)   It has 2
separate SMPS, for AC and DC.  I am not aware of any common problems on the
DC side except of course bad connections, esp at the DC jack.  John.

John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.
Longmont, Co