[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania TVCR combo model L19TRG

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 13:25:24 -0700

That should be a MK6 mechanism and that does have a reel sensor.  That is
the reason for the extra arm on the center prism.  There was a problem where
the reel sensor mounted on the board would become misaligned or there was a
small rubber or foam block that would interfere with the sensor light path.
Does the tape immediately eject when you restore power?  John.