[TechAssist] Sylvania (Sears, Oct 2001) Model #SRC21134, 13" TVCR - Ejects tape right after insertion

  • From: Don Cohen <bond007d@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:44:53 -0500

Hello,

One more unit from a friend! TV section of unit works fine. Belts are fine and
center LED prism is not broken. Does anyone know if these units have the
problems with the center LED's or the mode switch, and if problems with those
would cause the unit's symptoms? If so, which would more likely be the culprit?
I have seen problems with these 2 parts cause other symptoms, but not this
particular one. If there is something else to be looking for, I am all eyes!
Thanks,

Don Cohen
DC Electronics
Shinglehouse, PA