[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania SWN4620 101, PTV420-AH01 (1992 yr) no blue video

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 15:31:26 -0500

Phil,

Sorry, but I must ask the obvious.  Is the fluid contaminated with algae?
 Usually, it is bad in blue and green.  Have seen it so bad that no light
can pass through the fluid chamber.

The "Speaker" had a great article on fluid changing on the NAP sets two
or three months ago.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway