[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania SRV206 part needed

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:40:37 -0600

Hi John
I hope u can help me out with this p.o.s.it was sold at sears and of course
sears don't want to give out info such as p/n. What I need is the cross for
this if you have it or the p/n number for the main to brake assay it is
broke and I can't find any thing close in funia's web site.
thanks even if u can't help me just thanks for ur time
Chuck Staples
Staples T.V.
Phippsburg Maine 04562

Hi.  Yes, that is a Funai MK9 mechanism.  It is used in combi mdoels
Magnavox CCBxxx, Sylvania 6313CA, Symphonic SC313A, Zenith TVSC1320, Funai
F313CA, Sears-Syl SRC20134AC, Westinghouse WTV11321, LXI 304.44700000.  I am
not sure of the VCR model numbers because we do not work on them any more,
only combi's.  I am not sure what part you need.  Let me know where it is
located and I can find it.  Or I can send you one of these models in PDF if
you like.  Let me know, John.
I am replying thru tech-assist since you did not leave a phone number ar
e-mail address.

John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.