[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania SRT4127FA TV

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:01:44 -0400

Al,
You may have a leaky sparkgap assy that is inside the CRT socket.   You may
not be able to see it, but it probably has one in there.  By the way what is
the symptoms you are having with set.   If the cap is open it wouldn't
matter if you took it off or not and without the cap it probably would vary
alot also.
Phillip R Hull     STET
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 517--569-3075