[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania CH # 27T101 Fix

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:58:38 -0600

Sorry, for not including the problem and fix on the same e-mail, the reason
which was my fault, was that I had emptied the deleted items file which
contained this e-mail. Anyway here's the problem and the fix, for the
Sylvania CH# 27T101. The problem was a out of sync raster both vertically
and horizontily and a dim washed out picture. I had replaced the saw filter
and bridged filters in the video circuit and still same problem.I did not
have the service info for this chassis. All voltage supplies were real
close. Eric and Jeff suggested Cap C14(220mfd) on PIP module,which I
replaced and this solved problem.

                                                Sorry for the inconvenience!
                                                Dan Webster
                                                Webster's TV