[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania 6325CA HV wont stay on

  • From: HSWAD@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 21:03:25 EDT

I shall do that tomorrow Al. By the way. The fellow who is now working on
the CTC169 projection has got it running by adding an industrial resistor in
seties with the HV lead in order to modify that focus sceen control you sent
me.
 It looks good. He wont tell me what size or wattage he used until he finds
out  if he can make a conversion kit out of it to replace the 204809. If it
holds up  that guy will makes some bucks. Hollis Bates, Field engineer-retired,
Lewiston,  Maine, _HSWAD@xxxxxxxx (mailto:HSWAD@xxxxxxx)

     . In a message dated 10/11/04 8:57:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ampm@xxxxxxx  writes:
Change  the mode switch.
Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx