[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania 27C9-02 chassis model RPH540AK01 dead set

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:30:21 -0500

I have some tips on the C9 power supply, probably the 4 bridge diodes are
shorted and Q400, if Q400 is shorted there are other parts to check and
replace as follows: Q402 and 403, R403, 422, and 430, D420, 421 and 425.
Inspect all other parts in the power supply for damage such as tiny burn
marks on the resistors.
Jim Myers
jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx