[TechAssist] Re: Surface-mount desoldering/removal unit

  • From: "Perry Hill Electronics Service" <phes1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 21:25:41 -0700

Thank you Ron and Jerry. Long as I've been in this business you'd think
I already know about the common products. I've heard it mentioned
several times before but never looked into it. If it works well for you
guys then It's plenty good enough for me. Thanks for the response,

Mark Wentowski
Perry Hill Electronics Service
3836 Harrison Rd
Montgomery, AL 36109