[TechAssist] Re: Subj: sharp tv27f-s50

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 21:21:46 -0500

Although an ECG (aka NTE) 552 can be used and is suggested by another tech,
I'm going to recommend using an ECG 558, I've had several "crossed" vertical
power diodes that failed and recrossed to an ECG 558. They never came back,
so I've stuck to the 558's as a universal replacement.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815