[TechAssist] Re: Stylus for RCA Video Disk Player SGT-100

  • From: Tel-Tek Electronics <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:48:34 -0400

Thanks for the info Jason.
This guy must have no idea what he's selling. Some of you older guys
actually remember these.
As a point of interest read below..his explanation of the unit.

HELLO, OK, HERE'S WHAT'S GOING ON. THIS AUCTION IS PART OF THE ON-GOING
TV REPAIR SHOP RAID. THE PLACE FINALLY CLOSED DOWN,AFTER 40 YEARS, AND
THERE IS A WHOLE LOT OF STUFF IN THERE. GETTING TO SOME OF THIS STUFF IS
THE HARD PART. YOU ARE BIDDING ON A NEW (NOS) RCA LASER DISK PLAYER THAT
DATES BACK TO THE 1980'S. ITEM NO. SJT 090. ITEM WAS NEW IN BOX. BOX WAS
OPENED TO TAKE THE PICTURE. ITEM IS NEW, BUT UNTESTED. I CANNOT MAKE ANY
PROMISES THAT SOMETHING IN A BOX FOR 24 YEARS WILL WORK. I DO NOT HAVE A
DISK TO PUT IN TO TEST IT. ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK... EXCEPT- ALL THIS
STUFF IS OVER AT THE SHOP. I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THIS 24 HOURS A DAY,
SO BUYER TO PAY ACTUAL SHIPPING AND HANDLING. THIS MEANS IF I HAVE
BOXES, GREAT. BUT IF I HAVE TO BUY BOXES ETC.. SHIPPING WILL BE A FEW
DOLLARS EXTRA. I CANNOT GIVE SHIPPING QUOTES ON THIS STUFF UNTIL THE
AUCTION IS OVER. PAYMENT EXPECTED IN 7 DAYS. SOLD AS-IS. BUYER TO PAY
SHIPPING TO ZIP CODE. I CANNOT CONTROL UPS OR THE POST OFFICE SO ANY
DAMAGE IN SHIPPING IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY, AND WILL BE HANDLED WITH
THE SHIPPER ACCORDINGLY. CHECK MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR UNUSUAL ITEMS. I AM
CURRENTLY RESTORING A PAC MAN, DONKEY KONG, ASTEROIDS, AFROGGER, MINI
GORF, MOON CRESTA, TEMPEST, DEFENDER, X MEN, TRON AND OTHER GAMES. WE DO
SPECIAL GAMES FOR SPECIAL PEOPLE. A BIG THANKS TO RAPPER M.C. HUSH,
CHECK OUT HIS MUSIC AT MCHUSH.COM. THANX FOR LOOKING.
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx