[TechAssist] Re: Still unsolved mystory:

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 20:53:12 -0500

First and formost your L501 is toasted, just had one of those in. Second
there are sone loose connections on the diodes in the Pincushion/Horiz out
circuit, and lastly check the transistor right by R571, that's the Pin
output if memory serves me correctly.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services