[TechAssist] Sorry about HTML, I hope this does it

  • From: "David Eugene Waybright" <David@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:53:21 -0400

I looked at the broken board again and found out that I mistyped the
name of the broken board, sorry.=A0 The correct name of it is:
=A0
VP6X Power Sub PWB
=A0
I have no idea where I could find one because of the age of the board
and would like some ideas of places that might sell them if there still
around.=A0 Please help thanks.

If someone could also be helpful by providing a scan of the TOC & index
from the Service Manual (if someone has one) it would be nice also.

Thanks,

David Waybright
David@xxxxxxxxx
http://home.iximd.com/~david