[TechAssist] Re: Sony vcr part id

  • From: "Jerry" <geiting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 08:24:21 -0500

Many thanks to all who replied this.  Sorry I'm slow to get back to you all,
but I put this on the back burner.  Apparently I need to change the cam gear
as well as the carriage drive gear to the new improved type, so I will
contact Sony (Fulton Radio) for the correct parts...

Jerry
Christians Electronic Service.