[TechAssist] Re: Sony projo G2 adjust

  • From: <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:12:45 -0500

That can only be used on early 90's TVs....the rest are service menu based.
Those units are now so old we'll rarely use the old 12 o'clock rule anymore.
But a lot of the service menues now have an initialized mode which clears
all registers and presets them for complete realignment.....real PITA to do
tho'

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN