[TechAssist] Re: Sony mini stereo system HCD-H61M, adjusting laser current

  • From: Gary McCartney <number63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 18:47:14 -0400

Thanks for the reply.

I actually did replace the ribbon cable because the unit wouldn't play
at all. The cable had a crack right across it as if it were folded at
one time and it did test intermittant on my ohm meter. I used a JVC
ribbon cable that had a couple extra conductors in it so I sliced them
off. Just forgot to mention that in my message.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
7134 Fife Rd, RR 7
Guelph Ontario Canada N1H 6J4