[TechAssist] Sony kv32s40 tuner

  • From: Mike Barnett <passthecash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 05:59:22 -0700 (PDT)

You can also try PTS Electronics, there pt number is the same as Sony.
They have two options: you can order for $59.95 with a $5. dud return, or
you can send in your tuner and they will fix for you for the same price. Not
sure if they have it in stock but here's there #
1-800-844-7871 Bloomington, IN
1-800-331-3219 Arvada, CO

Hope this helps.

On Sat, 06 Oct 2001 21:14:24 -0500, techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>  try mat electronics,,also most tuners from any sony near this generation
>  should work even if it has a different part #,,,just make sure the pin
>  confection is the same
>
>  Phil Bader wrote:

Get It Fixed At
Rochester Electronics