[TechAssist] Re: Sony kv20ts29 eprom ANSWER

  • From: jose luis contreras <cancuntvservicio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 00:31:27 -0600 (CST)

 ---

     Hello: Richard, I will say you already have
            the answer. Use an I.C., 8 pins socket
            with your old eprom, make a list from
            all the adjusments. Then update, that
            new eprom. With the list you made before.
             I did this before several times, if -
            your new eprom, is okey only needs ---
            update. Where I live a new eprom is --
            about 10 dollars.
                             Good Luck

 Richard Golden <reldong@xxxxxxxxx> escribió: >

> Since I posted below I have found if I freeze IC 101
> it stays on longer.And every thing works for about
> 7mins.and have 5v on pin 5,6,8.on ephrom when its
> on.
>
> Any advice on this before I order IC, probly
> expensive?

SUBJECT field to the address above.