[TechAssist] Sony dvd dvp-ns700p

  • From: "K Dinckan" <kdinckan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 00:56:05 -0700

Unit turns on and display comes on when eject button pressed and flashes one
time SONY DVD and stays off until eject button pushed again. Tray won't open
and no functions. I have repaired another model Sony dvd by replacing some caps
on main board. This might be similar problem but I don't have the print. I will
check more caps and voltages.
If anyone worked on this model and experienced same problem?
TIA
Ken Dinckan
e-mail to : kdinckan@xxxxxxx

All TV&Appliance Service