[TechAssist] Re: Sony ctv model KV-27TS36\chasis # SCC-F847\Going into shutdn.

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:52:48 -0500

Mando, once you get the plastic out of the way, check all the large grounds
that were

hidden by the plastic, also check the small cap on the base of the horizontal
driver transistor, may be leaky or have high esr, I think it`s .47 or 4.7 uf,
good
luck, Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics