[TechAssist] Sony ctv model KV-27TS36\chasis # SCC-F847\Going into shutdn.

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:38:11 -0700

This set when powered up,high voltage comes up to 25kv for just a few
sec.and then shutsdn.I varied the screen voltage to see if it would stay
on but did not.I removed the crt bd but also no diff.I resoldered alot
of cold solders around the flyback and horiz.drive ckts and still
shutsdn.I am think that eighter the vertical ic tda-8172(not in stock)
is shutting it dn or the flyback is bad.Trying to find my manual (moved
to a new location) but still mia.If anyone has any tips or idea's on
this shutdn problem,please advice. Thanks.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande, AZ