[TechAssist] Sony colour television model no.KV G21SA

  • From: james iga <igajames2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 01:36:53 -0800 (PST)

Can anyone assist me to give me service tips on this
sony (KV G21SA) COLOUR tv. It works perfectly for
about one minute or so then it goes into standby mode
, when you switch it off then on again it does the
same. I have checked all the safety devices but in
vain...from james iga ...wish you good luck ..

with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.