[TechAssist] Re: Sony ccd-tr44 eats tapes, shuts down

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:06:30 -0400

Dont see that model number in my service manuals. How old is it? Does it
take the tape back in on eject? Could be no drum FG or even a mode switch
problem. You have to plug the Service RM-95 in to the LANC socket and read
out the emergency codes in order to know where to start, and you need the
manual to find the emergency code addresses and meaning.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609