[TechAssist] Re: Sony camcorder, model # DCRTRV310 (need part info for record switch)

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 08:43:48 -0700

There is a switch on the side of some Sony's that produces your=20
'symptom',if I understand you correct.
There are 3 positions,
1. Press Rec/Pause for immediate Record
2. Press Rec/Pause for 5 second delay before Record
3. Press and hold for Record

Peggs

 http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/chatjoin.htm#app