[TechAssist] Re: Sony Time Lapse VCR model SVT168 stops recording after an hour and rewinds

  • From: "Ed Gaidies" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 08:33:46 -0400

Bob;
Since mechanically...besides speed, there is not much difference between
a regular VCR and Time lapse, and since it stops and automatically
rewinds, look into to intermittent tape end sensors. Must be sending
that signal to the micro..since mechanical problems would only stop the
unit, and not also make it go into rewind.

Just a guess.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada