[TechAssist] Re: Sony TV - KV-32XBR65 - Color Is Missing - Followup

  • From: "David Lessard" <mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:27:05 -0500

Followup:

Symptom: Greenish color where is should be red/orange/flesh color.
Bluish color looks pinkish. With color killed, grays look okay. Symptom
the same regardless of input selected; VID 1-3, RF, etc. Any tips on
this?

Does this email automatically get on to B list?

David Lessard
Mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ontario, Canada