[TechAssist] Re: Sony TV KV27V15, power supply problem

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 11:40:48 -0400

You really have to be careful where you purchase these from. Sometimes I may
seem to harp on the generics and only recommend OEM components, but this is
only because I have heard of numerous situations like yours and it is hard
to tell who has the "good stuff" and who has the "junk" with respect to
generics. I usually get mine from B&D Enterprises who always has quality
products as they are a direct importer and a wonderful company to do
business with.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager