[TechAssist] Sony TV KV2793R No relay

  • From: DnTwnTV@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:22:57 EST

This Sony TV model KV2793R   The relay doesn't close. I have no stand by 5
volts. Has 52volts on supply side of 20w 4.7K resistor R612. I volt on the
other side.  Checked all components on the line for shorts. Removed and
checked esr on all lytic caps. I put external 5volts on the line. It did not
decrease and the relay did not work.      This seems like it should be an
easy fix. Can't find anything wrong. Any ideas?           Paul

dntwntv@xxxxxxx
                                         Central TV

     Grover Beach Ca.