[TechAssist] Re: Sony TRV318

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:41:35 -0500

I guess you are saying that you dont have a camera picture and you just see
a bunch of vertical streaks on the screen. The only time I had one with no
picture and just vertical streaks it was a defective image sensor. But it
would be worthwhile just reseating the camera head ribbon cables JIC. If
that model is less than a couple of years old, it would be worth while to
first contact Sony factory service and see if it is covered by their secret
high failure image sensor warranty.
Jerry Silverman Greentron Inc
Mail to: greentron@xxxxxxx
4 Newland Ave Greenville SC