[TechAssist] Re: Sony STR-D315 one side blown, need schematic

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <techforce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:29:42 -0500

I did a STRDE415 not too long ago - had bad Q654 (Mp1620) & Q753 (Mn2488)
transistors blown on one side. Replaced them - never came back again.
If it uses those transistors, I can probably get them for you. I'd replace
the whole gang.

Steve
Technotronic Dimensions, NY (USA)
www.Technotronic-Dimensions.com