[TechAssist] Re: Sony SLV750HF

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:31:27 -0500

I have put thin washers used as shims underneath the capstan shaft
support in order to straighten the capstan out so it isn't rubbing on
the windings. I also put finger nail polish on the windings where the
coating was rubbed. Easier is to order the capstan shaft support, Sony #
X-2625-356-2

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada