[TechAssist] Re: Sony SL-2500 Beta Dead, Part ID

  • From: "Bruce Youmans" <youmans@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:20:50 -0700

Thanks Don for the additional information.
I have been trying to repair this VCR without a schematic. The part had no
information on it. I was hoping that this part would be the reason the VCR
is dead, has no display, and no function operation at all.

I'll keep you posted if and when I get this unit going.

Bruce
Bruce's TV Service
Sierra Vista, Arizona