[TechAssist] Re: Sony RA-2A KP-46C65 instantly blows IC601 & R608

  • From: Al L <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:46:48 -0400

I once had an antenna isolation shorted,ran perfectly on my variac,which was
also an isolation transformer.Hooked up the cable on ac,BAM blown fuse.There
was 120 VAC on the r-f connector!If I had been holding the cable,and touched
the rf.....................!Good luck.

Al Leatherman
224 RT. 46
Mine Hill, NJ 07803