[TechAssist] Re: Sony Proj KP53HS10 Convergence

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:47:41 -0500

Rocky...
Mr. Know-it-all...anyone with intelligence would include the email thread so
others know what he is
talking about. Do you expect us to guess which response you are replying to?
You come off high and mighty, yet you can't even follow the simple rules of
this list. I bet you over half
the people on this list have more experience than you, so I suggest you watch
your step.
This list (and it's members) have been around ling before you decided to pop on
here and criticize those
that don't do it YOUR way.
1. Not everyone on this list has the same training as you.
2. You have no idea of the background of any of us, so stop judging...(Are you
a Repair World reject).
3. You have so far broken TWO of the guidelines of this list, which I believe
are sent to new people when
they join..did you read them? If not...don't jump on others, you have no right.
You have nothing constructively to say, than shut the hell up.
You don't like our discussions, than leave.

I suggest you shut your mouth (keyboard) and monitor for a while. I'm sure you
could learn something from
the more experienced, mature techs on this list..

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113