[TechAssist] Re: Sony PlayStation 2 Controllers Don't Work ?

  • From: VideoVann@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:06:44 EST

John, From my notes..."Controller Port - No Activity - Problem was PS9, a
surface mount fuse (replaced with a.5A fuse) which
supplies power to the controller port circuit"         Hope this helps, Clint
Vanorsdell DBA Video Van, 90 Rockland St., Hanover, MA

spacenut@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi Everyone;

     Have this playstation 2 that the customer said the controllers stopped
working. verified controllers on another unit they are OK. Is there a fuse,
or I.C. that causes this? I remember reading someplace about how to fix this
just can't remember how!

Thanks in Advance;

John Mikowich
East Side tv.

be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, click:
mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe%20chat