[TechAssist] Re: Sony Plasma starts 4 times

  • From: Magma4592@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 21:27:38 EST

from previous post mar 3

Sony Plasma PFM-510A2WU . If I push the power button , set tries to come on
4 times . Each time the pix flashes and a grainy streaky image appears for a
split second then goes off. There is a service code led display in back that
flashes the numbers 12 then 22 for each time the set tries to come on , then
the  display goes black.

I was able to narrow the problem to the Y sus board but Andrews can not  come
up with the part numbert. The number on the board is NA18101-5010 the  number
on the panel is FPF42C128128UA-21  made by Fujitsu Hitachi. need  help with
part number
Thanks,

Mike  W.
A.M. Stereo & Video