[TechAssist] Re: Sony PTV kp-46s15

  • From: "Tomlee" <t8872695@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:31:54 -0800

Hello Jeff.
Actually This unit has convergence problem when the owner call me.I fix the
convergence .It run good , He said he wants to vacum and clean the lens. I
said ok then I left. Next day he calls me
that tv has all red more than green and blue. Now I thought may be he plays
with the red len. That I will check  next trip.Have you ever see case like
this ? . One time I encountered this case but
customer did not let me fix because the estimate is high because It is 50
miles away from me, too far for traveling.Thanks Jeff. Do you think it can
be screen focus shorted in crt?because I crank focus knob always up and down
,no affect. Does that short make picture shrinks the sides?
Dang